Revocation right for consumers
(A "consumer" is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction which, to an overwhelming extent, cannot be attributed to either his commercial or independent professional activities.)
Instructions for revocation for digital content
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without specifying any reasons.
The revocation period is fourteen days with effect from the day of the conclusion of the contract.
In order to exercise your revocation right, you must inform us (Petra Kuehlmeyer, Marktweg 14, 76857 Ramberg, telephone number: 06345 3987, e-mail address: email@example.com) of your decision to revoke this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent via post, fax or email). You can use the enclosed sample revocation form for this, which however is not mandatory.
In order to safeguard the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification about the exercise of the revocation right before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this contract, we shall repay all the payments, which we received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs, which arise from that fact that you selected a form of delivery other than the most reasonable standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification about the revocation of this contract from you. We use the same means of payment, which you had originally used during the original transaction, for this repayment unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; you will not be charged any fees owing to this repayment.
Criteria for expiry
The revocation right expires in case of a contract about the delivery of digital contents not available on a physical data carrier if the businessman has started with the execution of the contract after the consumer:
1. has explicitly approved that the businessman starts with the execution of the contract before expiry of the revocation right and
2. confirms that he is aware that he shall lose his revocation right once the contract execution is started with his approval and
3. the trader has made a confirmation of the contract available to the consumer on a durable medium within a reasonable period of time after conclusion of the contract, but at the latest when the digital content not on a tangible medium is made available:
- in which the content of the contract is reproduced and
- on which it is stated that the consumer has expressly agreed before the fulfillment of the contract that the entrepreneur begins with the fulfillment of the contract before the expiry of the revocation period, and has confirmed his knowledge that he loses his right of withdrawal by his consent with the beginning of the fulfillment of the contract.
Sample revocation form
(If you wish to revoke the contract, please fill up this form and send it back to us.)
- To Petra Kuehlmeyer, Marktweg 14, 76857 Ramberg, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I/we (*) herewith revoke the contract concluded by me/ us (*) regarding the purchase of the following products (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of a notification on paper)
(*) Cross out the incorrect option.